Casino Credit is a convenient, safe and fast way to have funds available to play Slots and Table Games.
No need to carry cash or visit a bank.
- Free and easy application for a credit line
- Readily available funds for Slots and Table Games
- Use your credit line at any Seminole Hard Rock Casino or Seminole Casino in Florida
No fees, period.
- No fees to draw from your credit line
- 0% interest on outstanding credit
- No need to use ATMs or credit card advances
Keep cash on hand when you need it.
- Control how much you want to withdraw
- Keep funds at the casino for when you need it
- Wire funds in and out from your bank
- Unrestricted access to your front money at Slots or Table Games
Cash personal checks for free.
- Convenient personal check cashing at the Casino Cashier
- Quick approval and cash from your bank
- Normal check-cashing fees are eliminated
Apply online today at any participating Hard Rock and Seminole casinos and get ready for non-stop fun.
- Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana
- Hard Rock Casino Rockford
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Bristol
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
- Seminole Casino Brighton
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee
- Seminole Classic Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Frequently Asked Questions
A Casino Credit line is tied to the bank account of your choosing. Each time you are issued a marker (counter check), a due date is assigned. Any outstanding markers (counter checks) not paid by its due date will be electronically presented to your bank for payment.
The amount of credit you are issued is determined in part by your bank balance. Our credit partner, National Credicheck, will contact your bank to obtain information regarding your personal or sole-proprietor checking account. This includes the opening date, average balance, and current balances.
As a valued guest, we respect your right to privacy. During our process of determining your credit worthiness, our credit partner, National Credicheck, will contact your bank to obtain information regarding your personal or sole-proprietor checking accounts. We do not notify your bank on the outcome of our proceedings.
The use of a third party reduces the risk of your bank knowing that a casino is looking into your credit worthiness.
Your line of credit with us or any credit inquiries on our behalf will appear on your credit report as a line of credit similar to a credit card.
During the application process, we check with a gaming credit bureau, obtain a consumer credit report, contact your bank, and review your play at Hard Rock and Seminole Gaming casinos. This process may take up to 24 hours.
If your credit request is approved, we will notify you when your account will be ready. On your visit to our casinos, we will make you aware of all information regarding your new line of credit.
If your credit request is not approved, we will notify you that your request for credit has been denied.
Each time you draw from your Casino Credit, a due date is assigned on the credit you withdrew. The due date will vary depending on your credit limit. The terms will be discussed with you once your credit line is established.
At our discretion, you may be required to pay off outstanding credit from jackpots or table winnings.
Any outstanding credit not paid by its due date will be electronically presented to your bank for payment on their due date.