||means an account assigned to a Member under the Program for the recording of Tier Credits, Unity Points, and if appropriate, other Program Benefits of that Member, as well as other relevant Member information.
||means in relation to a Member: (a) the unique Account number allocated to that Member or their email address, and (b) the password selected by that Member to access their Account.
||have the meaning given to them in Section 4 of these Membership Terms.
||means any and all laws, ordinances, constitutions, regulations, statutes, treaties, rules, codes, permits, principles of common law, requirements, and orders adopted, enacted, implemented, promulgated, issued, entered, or deemed applicable by or under the authority of any governmental body having jurisdiction over you, the Program, the Program Manager, or any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties, in any way.
||means a valid and unexpired government-issued photo identification (e.g., driver’s license, passport, state identification cards, or military identification) or other types of identification that may be accepted by Management in its sole discretion.
||has the meaning set out in Section 6 of these Membership Terms.
means any one or more of the following:
- any individual who is a minor in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides;
- any individual who does not have the legal capacity (the capability and power under law) to enter into and bind themselves to legal contracts;
- any individual who is excluded by a gaming regulatory agency with jurisdiction over the Program Manager or any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties; provided, however, such individual shall not be an “Excluded Individual” for the purposes of participating in, or purchasing, Non-Gaming Items, except as may be prohibited by Applicable Laws or the rules of the applicable Participating Location;
- any individual who has self-excluded with a gaming regulatory agency with jurisdiction over the Program Manager or any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties; provided, however, such individual shall not be an “Excluded Individual” for the purposes of participating in, or purchasing, Non-Gaming Items, except as may be prohibited by Applicable Laws or the rules of the applicable Participating Location;
- a non-natural person (i.e., a corporation, unincorporated firm, partnership, organization, or other entity that is not an individual human being);
- any officer or director of the Program Manager or any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties;
- any employee of the Program Manager or any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties, except as provided for in their respective company policies; provided, however, even if such individual is eligible to join the Program, no such individual is eligible for any promotion, drawing, event, or tournament offered under the Program unless specifically authorized by their respective company policies;
- any employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at a Participating Location;
- any individual who has been banned by the Program Manager, or by any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties, or by a Participating Location;
- any individual residing in a country that is on the United States embargo countries list;
- any individual on the US Department of Treasury Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons Lists (SDN);
- any individual who, by registering as a Member of the Program or by participating in the Program, would cause that individual to be in breach of the laws of the country or jurisdiction in which that person resides or would cause any law or regulation of the United States or of any applicable foreign jurisdiction to be violated; or
- any individual whose application for registration as a member of the Program has been rejected by the Program Manager.
means any of the following expenditures:
- the purchase or redemption of any gift cards issued by any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties;
- Non-Qualifying Stays and bookings at packaged rates or discounted or promotional items that are specifically excluded (or if excluded in part, then the excluded part) from the Program;
- the purchase of tickets to Hard Rock entertainment events or live events at Participating Locations unless specifically designated as eligible for Tier Credits or Unity Points;
- purchases at any location that is not a Participating Location;
- purchases at non-participating third-party restaurants, retail stores, or other services, including, but not limited to third-party food delivery services (e.g., DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats, etc.), even if located within a Participating Location;
- purchases not paid for directly by the Member (e.g., restaurant charges that are billed to a Member’s room and are paid for by a Member’s employer);
- group events (i.e., weddings, meetings, receptions, and group menu‑based events);
- sales, use or personal federal, state, or local taxes, including, but not limited to, VAT and GST;
- gratuities; and
- any products or services for which it is illegal or prohibited under any Applicable Laws to issue or redeem Unity Points or other Program Benefits.
||means slot or table game play, online gaming, bingo, poker, keno, race and sports betting, social gaming play, or other gaming activities as may be offered at a Participating Location subject to Applicable Laws.
|"Hard Rock Affiliated Parties"
||means any entity that is an affiliate of or controlled by, under the control of, under common control with, or managed by, the Program Manager, as well as any Participating Location, or any franchisee or licensee that is operating a Participating Location. For purposes of this definition, “control”, “controlled by”, “under common control with” means the possession, directly or indirectly, of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of such entity, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by agreement, or otherwise.
||means the management of the Participating Location.
means the following brands:
and any such other brands, trademarks, or trade names used by any of the Hard Rock Affiliated Parties for marketing purposes.
- Hard Rock®;
- Hard Rock Cafe®;
- Hard Rock Casino®;
- Hard Rock Hotel®;
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino®;
- Hard Rock Digital®;
- Rock Shop®;
- Seminole Gaming®;
- Reverb®; and
- Reverb by Hard Rock®;
||means a registered member of the Program.
||means your enrollment and participation in the Program in accordance with these Membership Terms.
||means these Unity by Hard Rock Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions and any Additional Terms and any Changes to them.
||means non-gaming activities, products, or services, including, but not limited to, hotel, cafe, spa, food and beverage, bar, nightclub, live events, retail shop, offered by a Participating Location.
means any stay at a Participating Location that is not a Qualifying Stay and includes, but is not limited to, any stay that is:
- booked through tour operators, online channels or other third-party channels (irrespective of rate paid), including, but not limited to, expedia.com, trip.com, hotwire.com, priceline.com, orbitz.com, booking.com, travelocity.com;
- booked through any “opaque” channel where the Marketing Brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase;
- booked at a wholesaler or contracted rate where the Member does not directly pay the Participating Location;
- greater than thirty (30) consecutive days whereby the first thirty (30) days are deemed a Qualifying Stay but any additional days beyond thirty (30) consecutive days for a stay would not quality;
- provided on a complimentary basis; or
- voucher or third-party award redemptions.
||means any location, outlet, or website participating in the Program, including, but not limited to, participating Seminole Casinos, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casinos, Hard Rock Casinos, Reverb Hotels, Hard Rock Cafe restaurant locations, and Rock Shops. A current list of Participating Locations is provided on the Program Website.
||means those loyalty programs marketed as Unity by Hard Rock, Unity, and Unity by Seminole Gaming.
||means Tier Credits, Unity Points, together with any other Program benefits described on the Program Website.
||means Seminole Hard Rock Support Services, LLC d/b/a HR Unity Global Services.
||means that website located at unitybyhardrock.com.
||means any purchase of any product or service at a Participating Location that is eligible to earn Tier Credits and Unity Points as set forth on the Program Website or at a Participating Location, including Game Play and Non‑Gaming Items, but not including Excluded Purchases.
||means a stay at a Participating Location (excluding a Non-Qualifying Stay) booked directly through: (a) a Marketing Brand’s central reservation office, website, or mobile application; (b) a Participating Location; (c) an authorized travel agent; or (d) an approved channel, at: (i) public rates; or (ii) non-public rates (where under the applicable booking contract, the booking is deemed to be eligible to earn Tier Credits and Unity Points on all or part of the booking). For the avoidance of doubt, non-public rates may include discounted rates such as advanced purchase rates, group rates, corporate negotiated rates, packaged rates, and government rates.
||means those credits issued to a Member’s Account that are used solely to determine the applicable Unity Tier for a Member each year, and are non‑redeemable, cannot be converted to cash, or cannot be used towards any purchase.
||means the mobile application made available by the Program Manager in connection with the Program.
||means an authorized card issued by the Program Manager to the Member under the Program either in physical or digital form (including, without limitation, digital card functionality within the Unity App).
||means points credited to a Member’s Account as a result of a Qualifying Spend that the Member can, subject to Applicable Laws (and any rules of the relevant Participating Location), redeem for permitted merchandise or services, or towards permitted purchases at a Participating Location.
||means a tier of the Program available to a Member (with associated Program Benefits) based on Tier Credits earned by that Member as set forth on the Program Website.
||means the Program Manager.
||means you as a Member (or potential Member) of the Program.