Unity by Hard Rock is now your virtual wallet.
Avoid lines at the ATM and Casino Cashier. U Wallet is a convenient alternative to using cash at a slot machine. Log in to your Unity by Hard Rock online account to create your wallet today in just 3 simple steps!
3 simple steps:
- Log in or activate your online account if you haven't already and register for a U Wallet.
- Add funds using a debit or credit card.
- Download your funds to your favorite slot machine.
Prior to registering online, visit the Player’s Club to ensure your Unity by Hard Rock card account information is up-to-date.
contactless. cashless. secure.
- Log in to your Unity by Hard Rock online account to access U Wallet anytime, anywhere.
- View your available U Wallet balance.
- View detailed U Wallet transactions.
- Add funds to your U Wallet.
- Withdraw your U Wallet balance directly to your bank account.
- Use your U Wallet funds for purchases at participating casual dining outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Unity by Hard Rock U Wallet is available at all our 6 Seminole Casinos in Florida:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
- Seminole Classic Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee
- Seminole Casino Brighton
To successfully register for U Wallet, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid driver license that has been validated at any of our 6 casinos within the last 12 months.
- Your Unity by Hard Rock account must be in good standing.
- You cannot be registered in the Power Bank program.
- If you are unable to register online, please visit the Player’s Club on-property on your next visit. We will be happy to assist you.
Ensure you meet the required criteria
- Log in to your Unity by Hard Rock account.
- Click U Wallet in the top main navigation (inside hamburger menu on mobile).
- Click Register Wallet button and follow instructions.
Yes, upon registration, your U Wallet limit is set at $2,000. However, you may request to increase your limit up to a maximum of $10,000.
Yes, the minimum amount to fund your U Wallet is $1.00.
Yes, the transaction fee for both debit and credit is 6.00%.
Yes, you can view your U Wallet deposit and withdrawal transactions online or by visiting the Casino Cashier, which can help you decide how much to spend the next time you play.
Do you go all-in for big jackpots? Or do you pace yourself for a chill-and-steady night? When setting a limit for your U Wallet, think about your game style to plan your best night out. For more information, go to PlayersEdge.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must have a valid Unity by Hard Rock account in good standing.
• Must have a valid driver license that has been validated at any of our 6 casinos within the last 12 months.
• Cannot be registered in the Power Bank program.